Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 5 & Day 6 of 28 Days of Raw & Green Smoothie Challenge

Day 5 and Day 6  

I am feeling a bit tired after having such a busy day 5 and my schedule today isn't any lighter.

On days like these I just keep things really simple and maintain a full raw diet by having lots of fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, my own pre-made salads and dressings handy.  Sure helps having raw vegetable wraps available as well, so that  I can whip up a meal in minutes.

My green smoothies sure help too.  They keep me satisfied all morning.

If you are looking for green smoothie recipes  you can find a whole bunch on my Facebook page at the following link, www.facebook.com/RawFoodYogini, come on over and check out what I have been making each day and what others who have taken on the green smoothie challenge have been enjoying as well.  If you are game, join in on the fun and start posting your own creations so that we can enjoy them too!

Here is one of my favourite dressings for you to enjoy.

Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
3 tablespoons tahini
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, Braggs
1 tablespoon agave
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
water to thin to your desired consistency

Place all ingredients in a bowl, stir and pour over your favourite mixed green salad.











No comments:

Post a Comment